Curious about who Reese Speaks is? Take a look below at my portfolio to find out!
Reese is a nickname I was given in high school. My name is Jillian (Lian) Wright, but the name Reese has never gone away for me. I love it and it helps to make a pretty good blog title, too.
I am a thirty-something year-old mother of three kids and has a partner who is always supportive of what I venture into. I found my way to Canada’s capital, Ottawa, ON, and have been here ever since. Though I live in Ottawa, I will always call Toronto, my hometown, home (why can’t you have more than one hometown?).
Reese Speaks is about, well, me! I want to share tidbits about my life and who I am evolving into with every new experience. I also want others to find out about the things I like, the adventures I have been on, and see how it has shaped my journey through this life.
Reese in the Media
Click on the links to see Reese in the media!
Take a look at some of my recent written pieces of work I am most proud of creating, both on Reese Speaks and beyond!
Reese Speaks: https://www.reesespeaks.com
- https://www.reesespeaks.com/2017/10/06/finding-kid-fun-is-as-easy-as-1-2-3-with-gogabo (Sponsored Post)
Ottawa Mommy Club – Pieces of Me: http://ottawamommyclub.ca
- https://ottawamommyclub.ca/looking-for-a-luxury-vacation-destination-look-no-further-than-france (Sponsored Post)
- http://ottawamommyclub.ca/personalize-a-special-day-with-betty-crocker (Sponsored Post)
- http://ottawamommyclub.ca/get-swing-season-canadian-turkey-grillcdnturkey-giveaway-can-0915 (Sponsored Post)
- http://ottawamommyclub.ca/hosting-made-easy-canada-day-weekend-maytag-canadashome (Sponsored Post)
Room 5 – Trivago
- http://room5.trivago.ca/mont-tremblant-ski-quebec/ (via Ottawa Mommny Club)
Photography has become one of my favourite hobbies. Trying to capture a moment the way you see it is an art form, and there is so much to discover in this field on both sides of the lens. Take a look below at some of my favourite shots I have taken for Reese Speaks, other blogs, campaigns, publications, and from my personal life.
Want to collaborate with me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get things started or to ask to see my media kit!
Thanks so much!