Curious about who Reese Speaks is? Take a look below at my portfolio to find out and see how I would be great to collaborate with on a project with you!
Reese is a nickname I was given in high school. My name is Jillian (Lian) Wright, but the name Reese has never gone away for me. I love it and it helps to make a pretty good blog title, too.
I am a forty-something year-old mother of three kids with a partner who is always supportive of what I venture into. I found my way to Canada’s capital, Ottawa, ON, and have been here ever since. Though I live in Ottawa, I will always call Toronto, my hometown, home (why can’t you have more than one hometown?).
Reese Speaks is about, well, me! I want to share tidbits about my life and who I am evolving into with every new experience. I also want others to find out about the things I like, the adventures I have been on, and see how it has shaped my journey through this life.
Reese in the Media
Click on the links to see Reese in the media!
Take a look at some of my recent written pieces of work I am most proud of creating, both on Reese Speaks and beyond!
- Be Well Worn This Winter with Marks #WellWorn
- Be Comfy at Rest and Play with CozyPhone
- How I am Making Forty Fabulous
- Fun-Shaped Rice Cereal Treats
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Cool While on a Plane
- Finding Kid Fun is As Easy as 1,2,3 with GoGabo!
- Experience a Block Party Like No Other at GlowFair
- Double Layered Chocolate Easter Bark
- Step into Fall with Style with Shumaker
- Build a Home for Adventure and Fun with PL-UG Build Your Own Fort – Ultimate Kit!
- Feeling At Home At The Courtyard Marriot Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West!
- Trek the Bike Paths Along the Rideau Canal
- Moms! See How to Take Time for You This May with Mom Break 30
Ottawa Mommy Club
- Crunch into Fun with This Back-To-School Trail Mix #Recipe
- Hop into Spring Celebrations with Canadian Turkey
- Open Up to Adventure with Parks Canada #PlanAhead
- 5 Memorable Photo Opportunities to Shoot on a Summer Road Trip
- Give to Help Others This Holiday Season with CUSO International
- Looking for a Luxury Vacation? Look No Further Than France!
- Delight in Different Adventures at the Royal Ontario Museum
- Personalize a Special Day with Betty Crocker
- Discover Culture, Food and Fun in the Outaouais!
- Hosting Made Easy The Canada Day Weekend with Maytag®
- Cruise into Spring and Summer with Playmobil Canada
Virtual Office Resources
Room 5 – Trivago
Photography has become one of my favourite hobbies. Trying to capture a moment the way you see it is an art form, and there is so much to discover in this field on both sides of the lens. Take a look below at some of my favourite shots I have taken for Reese Speaks, other blogs, campaigns, publications, and from my personal life.
Want to collaborate with me? Email me at email@example.com to get things started or to ask to see my media kit!
Thanks so much!